Welcome to my fundraising page for the Wisconsin Humane Society Tails on the Trails Dog Walk/5K.
Please help by supporting the Wisconsin Humane Society and sponsoring me as I walk and/or by joining me at the event on June 25, 2016. This year is a bittersweet year. Ellison is walking, but I lost my four-legged walking partner, Riley, and her sister, Daphne, since the 2015 walk. This year Brian, Ellison, and I will be walking in honor of Riley and Daphne.
Our fundraising efforts will directly benefit the WHS and the animals and wildlife in our community. Here is how your tax deductible donations will be put to great use:
- $25 will provide rescue for 4 injured wildlife animals
- $50 will provide one spay/neuter surgery for a cat in the Pets for Life program
- $75 will provide 32 puppies with a Distemper Vaccine
- $100 will provide microchips for 20 animals
- $250 will provide spay/neuter and vaccinations for 4 animals in the adoption program
- $500 will provide food for orphaned baby songbirds receiving care in the wildlife nursery for an entire summer
- $1,000 will provide one at-risk child the opportunity to participate in the WHS People Animals Learning (PAL) violence prevention program
- $2,500 will provide veterinary care for 2 animals of domestic violence victims through the WHS Safe Haven Program
Thank you for supporting me and the great work of the Wisconsin Humane Society!
Many thanks to my sponsors. I will be walking in honor/memory of your pets: Riley, Daphne, Courtney, Rusty, Dingo, Roxie, Scratchy, Charlie, Robbie, Sparky, Dusty, Friskie, Sherri, Tammi, Lady, Henry von Kitty, Mr. Lucky Pants, Rocky Bambino Arnold, Lord Alfred Arnold II, King, Rourke, Murphy, “The Woobies” (Bailey and Amy), Chewy, Dia, Mik, Reina, Haley, Chase, Harris, and Riley Kalmer.