Hoppy Hour - A Social Hour for Rabbits and Their People
Join us for this social hour for rabbits and their people! It's a time when all different kinds of rabbits can come together to play, run, frolic, and socialize. The cost is $10 per bunny and registration is limited.
Hoppy Hour rules are as follows:
1. All rabbits must be spayed or neutered.
2. All rabbits must appear to be free from communicable disease.
3. Children must stay seated at all times for safety reasons.
4. For the safety of all rabbits, owners and their guests must remain at the edges of the play area.
5. Any rabbit scuffles will be interrupted by staff or volunteers. Owners are not to attempt to break up rabbit interactions.
6. Volunteers may excuse rabbits that are too aroused or aggressive to play nicely with others.
7. All rabbits must be brought to the event in a carrier.
We hope to see you for this hoppin' good time!