Vaccine Clinics at WHS
In an effort to keep Southeastern Wisconsin's animals happy and healthy, WHS offers a vaccine clinic at the Milwaukee Campus.
Clinic pricing for dogs & cats is as follows:
|Both Distemper & Rabies
To best prepare for the clinic, please keep the following tips in mind:
- Attendees are responsible for controlling their own animal - please have your dog on a leash and your cat in a carrier.
- Please bring your animal's prior vaccine history if they have any.
A signed rabies certificate is the only acceptable form of proof for prior rabies vaccines.
- This is a first-come, first-served event, so significant waits are possible. Please prepare to be waiting outdoors.
- All animals must be healthy, not pregnant, and able to be safely handled.
- The animal's guardian must be present to give vaccination consent.
We are not able to serve clients who are bringing animals to the clinic on behalf of someone else.
4500 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53208